By Hannah C.
Makerspace is the perfect way to express your creativity, tinker, learn and have fun. Makerspace Lunch and Learn classes take place in the Makerspace Studio on Tuesdays and Wednesdays during lunch and recess time. In this semester alone, students have conducted science experiments, participated in a cranberry and spaghetti tower challenge, used a button-making machine and many other types of activities.
Here are the top 10 reasons why students enjoy Makerspace:
- Students can can express your personality through projects and crafts.
- The teachers are the helpful and knowledgeable.
- The challenges are exciting.
- Students can get a quick lunch and then go to Makerspace.
- The experiments are fun and exciting.
- Students can socialize and learn at the same time.
- The projects are fun and creative.
- Many of the materials are bright with many different colors and textures.
- The activities are interesting
- You can just lose yourself in a project!
Go check it out for your self! You will definitely find something to do and will love the final result.